Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Elizabeth face mold

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has it definitely been decided that Elizabeth will have Kaya's face mold?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member goodbye's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No! thw lady I talked to said there was 90% chance!She also said that they might just make a new face mold? But i doubt it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member goodbye's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No! thw lady I talked to said there was 90% chance!She also said that they might just make a new face mold? But i doubt it.

  4. #4
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I'm sure the face mold has already been decided, and production is already underway.

    I would love for Elizabeth to have Kaya's face mold. I can't seem to bond with Kaya, but I do like her face mold. And it would be fun to have more face molds in my collection.

    It would also be fun if they went ahead and made a new face mold for Elizabeth. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope they go ahead and make a new face mold. I don't really like Kayas very much. I hope they make a mold similar to Kaya's but a bit more smily. Yes, Kaya's lips are closed, but she's not really smiling. I saw a photoshop image of Elizabeth with Kaya's face and I did not like it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member lovethosedolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2003
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    According to Curt's site, it looks like she'll have the usual face mold. Don't quote me on this, though.

  7. #7
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    I agree, Elizabeth needs to be smiling! I don't really like the way that Kaya's face mold looks, either. I guess I'm just used to all the "toothy" ones!

  8. #8
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    I think it would be really cool to create a new face mold! I would especially love it if they had different face mold options for the AGoT dolls! Then there would really be a variety!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As I've said previously, I don't like Kaya's face. If Elizabeth does indeed have Kaya's face, I probably won't get the doll, just all of her clothes. To me, the Gotz Little Sisters face is the perfect Elizabeth.

    I cast my vote for a completely NEW face for Elizabeth.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Molly-Felicity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really don't like Kaya's face mold that much either. While it seems to suit her, I don't think it will look that good on Elizabeth. I know I'm really boring, but I love the original face mold!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •